Louis is a café serving an all vegetarian/vegan breakfast and lunch, located in the heart of Fitzroy. Our café will serve the finest locally sourced ingredients with a focus on supporting sustainable farming practices. Our menu is based around high quality local seasonal produce.
We will be serving delicious pastries, cakes and freshly roasted coffee by Vacation.
Also on offer is a range of cold press juices, sandwiches and salads.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
You can order delivery directly from Cafe Louis using the Order Online button. Cafe Louis also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0433 551 795.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.