Brasserie Paul Bocuse Daimaru Tokyo
The restaurant is in very convenient location and it is directly connected to Tokyo station. You will find and enjoy gentle sunshine coming from glass-paned windows that covers the entire dining space, the liveliness from the open kitchen, and the modern-style restaurant interior. Our restaurant can be the best place for your various dining scenes such as a break time between your shopping, dinner after work, anniversary and the formal dinner party.
The most popular specialite of Brasserie Paul Bocuse Daimaru Tokyo is the "bouillabaisse", a local dish in France, Marseille. It brings out the flavor of seafood by slowly simmer a various seafood. Please try our specialite.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Near Tokyo station, in Daimaru department store. Casual but fine French of the famous brand.
Brasserie Paul Bocuse Daimaru Tokyo is rated 3.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.