- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Went to the door and the bouncer said we can't come in because its full even if we reserved a table on the booking app so i dunno
Good mix of music
Myself and a group of friends were going out celebrating results night. Prior to this we rang to confirm that Berlin is over 18’s. We were told that it was so we assumed no problems but on arrival the bouncer told us it was over 20’s only and that we weren’t allowed in. We asked to speak to the man who we rang on the telephone but the bouncer wouldn’t allow us and forced us to leave. I understand if it’s over 20’s why we weren’t allowed in but why tell us it’s 18’s when we ring? Disappointing night.
I read that food wasn’t great, so i was surprised it was actually good as well the drinks were excellent
Please note booking deposit not refunded on bill payment.
Doesn't care about a deadly pandemic and should be closed!
Thanks had a great time .. food was good and service was on point .. the bouncer was lovely aswell ...
Really good night. Food was fab. They have done a brilliant job with the social distancing. Plenty of space. Lovely atmosphere
Berlin D2 offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 670 9816.
Berlin D2 is rated 3.8 stars by 8 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.