- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Rude senior staff member, reminded on many occasions by various staff that they were fully booked (we booked our table and still had to wait a significant time to be seated), staff seemed stressed, maybe more employees needed? Went to the bar after the meal to get a drink and told only residents can drink at the bar. Disappointing experience
Lovely food, great service, very accommodating staff and chief.
Went this restaurant for my birthday was absolutely fantastic! Would definitely go again
Balcone Italiano offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (057) 932 5600.
Balcone Italiano is rated 4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.