Akasaka ZIPANGU Super Dining by Nadaman
As you proceed to the inside of the restaurant by being greeted with 6,000 bottles of wine filling up the walls, first you will see the square-shaped semi- private rooms, and then there is a vast dining floor of about 180 seats spreading out in front of you.
You can enjoy a new type of Japanese cuisine, that is based on the traditional recipe unique to Nadaman that take full advantage of seasonal ingredients, with some contemporary essence added.
A wide range of alcoholic beverage is served, such as Japanese Sake and Shochu (Japanese white distilled liquor) that match with food, as well as wines carefully selected by our senior sommelier, and in the bar located in the restaurant, you can enjoy a rare malt whiskey, etc.too.
You can use our restaurant in various scenes including private casual dining, entertainment and business meetings etc.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Akasaka ZIPANGU Super Dining by Nadaman is rated 4 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.