14 Days of Cheese
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
This visit was due to our first visit. The food board was amazing, great mix of cheeses, meats, smoked trout, pickles, fruits and nuts. We also tried the Mac and Cheese with Lobster - amazing and my friends had a Rueben sandwhich that they loved. Can't speak highly enough of this place
Once you actually find where it is located, this is a fantastic venue to catch up with friends over a glass of wine and a cheese platter. Loved it!
Really nice cafe/wine bar in the area. Just what we need
14 Days of Cheese offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (03) 9092 8460.
14 Days of Cheese is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.