Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We’ve had some fun with our South-East-Asia inspired share-plate menu. The experience is designed to be enjoyed together and bring forward strong feelings of familiarity, like you’ve been here before.
Was it that little village where no one spoke english, but you had the most amazing stir fry served on a leaf? Or was it when you went to L.A. and tried Banh Mi for the first time?
Whatever it is for you, our food is going to make you feel some type of way. Textures that crunch, aromas to make your mouth water, flavours that make you vocal (argh) & aesthetics you’ll want to share to your story.
Did someone say drinks? Our cocktail list will hit you with nostalgia that reminds you of that holiday, where you had a butler, a poolside cabana & an endless supply of fresh coconut
Just like the raw interiors in which we reside, our work is simple but considered.
The ethos in the kitchen embraces collaboration with local farmers, hunters and providores, promoting an environmentally conscious approach to the menu. Harvest driven dishes provide the creative parameters for our ever evolving dining experience.
ESSA is open Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm till late and Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch from 12pm.
Inspired by the Middle East, with hints of the Mediterranean, ZA ZA TA delivers a distinctly modern twist to centuries-old flavours, set amongst a sprawling urban oasis.
Break bread, eat, and drink well amidst a warm setting rich in eclectic character.
through techniques of gastronomy. Our goal is to deliver our guests a gastronomic experience in a warm and approachable atmosphere that features an aesthetic blending of New York's Chinatown restaurants and bars.
Our signature green onyx bar surrounds the shimmering heart of CRU, a glorious antique Baccarat chandelier
Soak up the street scene or take a seat at the bar and lose yourself in our award-winning wine list
CRU is the perfect spot for a glass of something special, a leisurely lunch with friends, or a decadent dinner for two
- NANikkiACanberra •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoConsistently great service and food. Lovely outdoor dining.More infoHarveys Bar and Bistro$$$$Price: Expensive• Australian• New Farm•4.7
- MKMariaKBrisbane •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is becoming one of our favourite restaurants inBrisbane! It was very busy but that did not deter Mirzad and his team! Food delicious and service excellent!, we will be back. thank you!More infoThe Green$$$$Price: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Fortitude Valley•4.5
- KFKateFGold Coast •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoUnreal experience at Essa! The wine, the service, the experience and the food! Couldn’t recommend it enough. Explored different foods with the “leave it to us” menu. We are not Brisbane locals so we were actually recommended to go and it did not disappoint.More infoEssa Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• Wine Bar• Fortitude Valley•4.7
- BBarbCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat Food!! Excellent service. Easy to enjoy everyone's company.More infoWAGAYA Japanese Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• Japanese• Fortitude Valley•4.1
- DJDianaJBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined on 9 Feb 2024Always a fantastic experience at Cru. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, ambience is lovely, food is outstanding. Especially the dumplings they currently serve, phenomenal.More infoCRU Bar & Cellar$$$$Price: Expensive• Wine Bar• Fortitude Valley•4.6
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
- Carrington Manor
- Central Brunswick Apartment Hotel
- Tryp Fortitude Valley
- Bunk Backpackers
- Spring Hill Terraces
- One Thornbury
- Emporium Hotel
- The Miro Apartments
- Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments
- Goldsborough Place Apartments
- Cathedral Place
- Atrio Apartments
- M&A Apartments
- Snooze Inn
- Bonapartes Serviced Apartments