- MTMikeTGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything about Giuseppe’s is outstanding, from the food to the service. We love going there and have never been disappointed!More infoGiuseppe's Pizzeria & RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Meredith•4.4
- EellenpGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Dec 2023This was our first time dining at Trenta and we both agreed that it was our new favorite! Everything was wonderful (I had the filet and my husband had the pork chop). We can't wait to go back.More infoTrentaPrice: Expensive• American• Wolfeboro•4.1
- JjanetwGreater Boston •11 reviews4.0Dined on 7 Oct 2023Definitely still working the kinks out. However the staff was super friendly and the food was very good. Waited quite awhile for the check. Had to ask for silverware. Will certainly try again. Team is working very hard and it was busy.More infoWolfe's TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Wolfeboro•2.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We were a party of 6 celebrating my birthday. Patrick was our server and very efficient and humorous. We all did the 4 course option and every course was delish and the presentation was beautiful.More infoEarth at Hidden PondPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Kennebunkport•4.8
- CKCathyKGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined on 5 Oct 2021Had the Shrimp and Pasta luncheon size portion. It was the perfect size! Also had a delicious luncheon salad (I chose Caesar salad) that came with it. Our server, Chris, was wonderful, as usual. Looking forward to our next visit.More infoUno Pizzeria & Grill - TiltonPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Bedford•4.4
Wolfesboro is a gorgeous town in Carroll County that is home to a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars. There is a great selection of cuisine types available throughout the neighborhood. You could stop into an American restaurant and try the local favorite, American chop suey. Or, if you were in the mood for seafood, you could stop into one of the many seafood restaurants and try the local clam chowder. Another dish that locals can’t seem to get enough of is baked beans. To get a taste of this area favorite, simply stop into one of the area’s barbecue or American restaurants. If you wanted to try something that is unique to the area, you could go to one of the bistros or seafood establishments and try the local cider beer. Should you be looking for a meal that offers a little bit of a kick, you could check out one of the Mexican or Thai restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Wolfeboro. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wolfeboro who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wolfeboro either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Wakefield Village Historic District
- Windrifter Resort
- The Cottages of Wolfeboro
- Belknap Mountain State Forest
- Cate Park
- Kingswood Golf Course
- Summer Brook Rearing Station
- Blueberry Hill
- The Wright Museum
- Harilla Landing
- Mckinney Park
- Wolfeboro Inn
- Jones Brook Wildlife Management Area
- Wolfeboro Shopping Center
- Mirror Lake
- Bay Street Discount Shopping Center
- Ellacoya State Recreational Vehicle Park
- Libby Park
- Mount Major State Park
- Cotton Valley Station