Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The bar features the finest tequilas & mezcals and hand crafted cocktails made from fresh juices and house made syrups. Our wine list represents small wineries locally and globally.
Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year.
Chez Sami, pronounced shay sam-ee, is a French restaurant and art gallery owned and operated by Chef Jon Walter and his family in Wolfforth, Texas. With a commitment to traditional French cuisine, we have created an upscale dining experience with an intimate atmosphere that captivates our guests. Our multi-course menu reflects the world travels and experiences of Chef Walter, who perfected his craft as a private chef for yachts sailing across Europe.
Specialty pastas on the menu at Macaroni Joe's include green chili chicken farfalle, handmade lasagna, blackened bayou pasta and much more. You'll also find a number of chef's specialties such as our wagyu ribeye, slow roasted pork shank, and Chilean seabass. And don't forget to ask your server about the perfect wine to go with your meal, from a wine cellar offering more than 400 choices.
Come in for a Well Crafted Beer, stay for the food.
Amarillo's Ultimate Dining & Drinking Establishment
We are a casual upscale restaurant featuring various cuisines in a classy and cozy aesthetic.
We offer a full dining experience complete with an award-winning and extensive wine list, a lengthy Italian menu with appetizers, entrees, and desserts, and ambiance to top it all off. Have a special request? Let our chefs create a dish worth dishing about. We offer everything from handmade pastas to sizzling steaks and fresh seafood from our kitchens to your plate.
Enjoy a Midland, Texas evening on our patio with a glass of wine and a plate of something delicious while relaxing outside. Our restaurant boasts several events spaces as well as an outdoor patio for small and large events and regular dining.
We aim to provide great food, cold drinks and wonderful service every time you visit us. We are locally owned and operated and our tavern reflects that: we feature local products on our food menu, local beers on draft, and you can always catch a Texas Tech game at the Reserve. If you’re looking for quality food in a beautiful atmosphere, we know The Reserve will be added to your Lubbock-night-out rotation.
Don't forget about Saturday and Sunday brunch!
- CCapkirkTexas Panhandle •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMet with a small group of friends. Every thing was verycomfortably. good but the noise level at our table was high. I had requested a quite table so we coul talkMore infoVenezia Restaurant$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipAustin •23 reviews5.0Dined on 15 Feb 2024I made reservations a few weeks ago and i’m glad I did as the place was packed. We were sat about five minutes after we got there. Our table had a fresh rose on it, which was very cute. There was a live pianist who was excellent. Overall, our meal was great. Our drinks were delicious. I loved it here!!More infoFlair Taverna$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.3
- CLCeciliaLTexas Panhandle •1 review5.0Dined on 4 Oct 2023Party of 10 arrived and table was ready. Waitress went above and beyond and pizza was delicious.More infoPi Social$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Midland•4.5
Discover Texas Panhandle
From rattlesnake roundups to windswept vistas and deep canyons, the Texas Panhandle has a lot to offer. Known for cattle ranches that stretch thousands of acres, it's no surprise that beef reigns supreme across the area. World-famous steakhouses serve fine cuts of locally sourced beef. Come hungry and give your stomach its biggest test with a 72-ounce rib eye steak challenge. Barbecue is a way of life in this region. It’s easy to find cuts of beef slowly smoked over mesquite wood until they are tender, just like they were made by the region’s early settlers. You'll also find pork dishes as well as chicken and seafood. You can find Tex-Mex and authentic Mexican cuisine here too.
Frequently asked questions
- Dyess Air Force Base
- Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport
- Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport
- Hyatt Place Lubbock
- The Bears Den Stadium
- Buddy Holly Center
- Fort Griffin State Park
- The Depot District
- Kiwanis Park
- Cadillac Ranch
- Moody Coliseum
- Women For Abilene Christian University Museum
- Westlake Golf Course
- Courtyard by Marriott Lubbock Downtown/University Area
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Midland
- Courtyard Amarillo Downtown
- Overton Hotel and Conference Center
- Caprock Shopping Center
- Don Harrington Discovery Center
- Sam Houston Park