Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar... or come to spend an evening of great dining. We can be as casual or as formal as the occasion demands.
We are open for dinner Monday through Saturday... and every weekday for lunch. We are open all afternoon on weekdays for a late lunch, early dinner or just wine & cocktails.
Explore the Library’s collection of 1,500 spirits in THE VAULT, where the rarest bottles on our list are displayed in the original safety deposit boxes from the historic First National Bank. The Library’s curated selection highlights the rich history of making liquor from fermentation through distillation, aging, and blending. Enjoy your selections neat, on the rocks, or mixed into a classic cocktail.
THE ARCHIVE is an intimate and exclusive, craft cocktail experience inspired by Charles H. Baker Jr.’s turn-of-the-century drinking travelogue, Around the World with Jigger, Beaker and Flask. Sometimes playful, sometimes serious, our exotic drinks are always crafted with the finest spirits and house-made ingredients.
For parties of 5 or more, please call the restaurant and our reservationist will assist you.
The Castle built in 1945 and styled as a Chåteau de Normandie offers The Cellar for intimate casual dining and The Primrose at Castle Falls features a five-course dining experience; both opened Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening by reservation and any day with prearrangement. Castle Falls features casual and upscale dining. Please allow a minimum of two hours for your dining experience. Though many still fondly remember the Keller in the Kastle from the 90s, German cuisine is no longer served.
Our menus highlight the best of the seasons. All our eggs, chicken, pork, and beef are 100% pasture-raised and sourced from small, sustainable local farms.
Cheever's Cafe, located just 2 miles from Downtown Oklahoma City, specializes in contemporary comfort food with Southwest influences. Cheever's serves a variety of prime steaks, fresh seafood and wonderful salads, as well as daily and nightly specials. Locals in-the-know love our seafood tamales, chicken fried steak, and sublime salads for dinner, lunch, brunch – everyday dining or special occasions.
Smiling staff and vast views. We believe you should have it all in the heart of downtown. Oklahoma City is more than our home – it’s our inspiration. Everyday life influences our commitment to good food, sourced from local producers, and even better service. And because we’re a scratch kitchen, we can accommodate any dietary restrictions. Just let your server know, and we’ll modify our ingredients as needed.
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave);
Self-Park in Devon Garage (101 N Harvey Ave).
Valet (333 W Sheridan Ave) - $15;
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave)
Located in the base of the historic Independence Tower, Café Volare is a delightful blend of old and new as it harks to the Art Deco period. With many Instagram worthy dishes and drinks, the décor adds the final touch to the ultimate share-worthy brunch experience. General manager Kaycee Parry has ensured that every aspect of your experience will keep you coming back for more.
It should be noted that the kitchen is a "scratch" kitchen in which it is the aim to make as much of the menu items from scratch as possible. Therefor this restaurant is best booked when you have the time to enjoy drinks and wait for your meal to arrive.
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined todayEverything was fantastic. Food, drinks, service, music, and of course atmosphere.More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.4
- MOMikeOOklahoma City •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was excellent and staff (chefs, wait staff and hostesses) performed outstanding.More infoVastPrice: Expensive• American• Oklahoma City•4.7
- JJasonOklahoma City •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFantastic little place. Food was very high quality, the ambiance very comfortable, and the staff exceptionally friendly. It’s not necessarily a large place as square footage goes…but this small restaurant packs a large amount of quality and pride into what they do, and it shows. Must return.More infoMary Eddy'sPrice: Expensive• American• Oklahoma City•4.4
- BRBobRvipOklahoma City •15 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Outstanding ambiance in the most beautiful building in Oklahoma. Service excellent, and food was good. We had New Year's Day brunch. Would have rated food 5 stars but my wife's blueberry pancakes came with canned blueberries on top. Somewhat of a pet peeve, but for the price any fruit should be fresh.More infoTellersPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.7
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Paseo Arts•4.9
Discover Oklahoma City
You can enjoy incredible meals out on the town for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Oklahoma City area. The city is known for its cowboy culture, and the cuisine reflects that hearty lifestyle. Diners are popular options when you’re looking for buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy or fresh waffles to get your mornings started on a good foot. Lunch and dinner options are more diverse, and you can choose from dining in a deli-style casual restaurant, sports bar, cafe, or finer restaurant. You'll find many dishes prepared from locally produced beef and vegetables, including porterhouse steak and sausage wraps. You also have an incredible range of diverse ethnic restaurants to choose from, including cuisines from Italian, Mexican, Indian, and other cultures.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Oklahoma City is Broadway 10 Bar & Chophouse
The best vegetarian restaurants in Oklahoma City are Vast, JK by Chef King and Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse - Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Rose Garden
- Jeffrey Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown
- Cox Convention Center
- Frontier City
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- City of Moore Shopping Center
- Choctaw Casino Resort - Durant
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edmond
- Union Stati
- Science Museum Oklahoma
- Summit Ridge Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown
- Wheeler Park
- Kickingbird Square
- National Stockyard Exchange
- Outlet Malls of America
- Lake Hefner Park
- Stockyard Exchang
- Penn Square Mall