Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We only offer true Japanese cuisine at Hinata, and thus unfortunately with the limited size of our kitchen cannot accommodate guests with Gluten Free, Vegetarians or vegans.
All dietary restrictions must be noted in advance during the reservation process. We will be unable to fully accommodate otherwise.
Credit card required
This restaurant requires a credit card to secure this reservation. All information will be processed securely.
subject to be a charge of $119 person
Cancellation or changes to guest count made less than 1 day in advance
subject to a charge of $60 per person.
With a menu that changes every one to two months, a full bar with an ecclectic wine list, craft cocktails & mocktails and local beers on tap, we encourage you to try something new at every visit.
Our concept is globally-inspired Bistro fare - we draw inspiration from our own world travels and places on our bucket list to create dishes that will nourish your body and soul. We care deeply about food and where it comes from. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever it is practical, and make nearly everything from scratch. We are excited to share our food and hospitality with the Noblesville community!
Please Note our HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: 9thstbistro.com/holidays
Close to downtown. $5 Old Fashioned Tuesday, $5 Wine Thursday and Bourbon and Bacon on Friday.
J Ford Black Angus has a menu that changes every month. Please check our website for this weeks menu. We are now open Tuesday through Saturday. When seeking fine dining in a casual and warm setting, J Ford Black Angus is a fantastic choice.
Parties arriving late (exceeding 15 minute grace period) will void their reservation. Please call the restaurant if you may be arriving later than scheduled reservation.
Any parties that arrive with more people that the reservation was confirmed for, accommodations at our restaurant may not be guaranteed.
Parties will receive a confirmation text prior to reservation.
Guests may tailgate prior to their reservation. Please check-in with the hostess by coming to the front porch entrance to let us know you have arrived for the evening.
Picnic tables and chairs in the "Beer Garden" are available at first come first serve basis!
Tailgating is for individuals 21+. Individuals at the minimum age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
~I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center. -- Kurt Vonnegut~
*ONE CHECK PER TABLE, NO SEPARATE CHECKS
*24-Hour Cancellation Policy: We understand life happens! Please let us know if you are unable to make your reservation. Guests will be given a 15 minute grace period.
Due to course schedule Courses Restaurant is open Fall 2023 for Dinner (seating 6-7PM) at $25.00 per person and Spring 2024 for Lunch (seating 11am-12noon) at $20.00 per person. Accepting reservations 90 days prior to dining date.
Reservations Dates Available for the following Thursdays Dinner: 11/2; 11/9; 11/16; 11/30; and 12/7 and Spring 2024 Thursdays Lunch 1/25; 2/1; 2/8; 2/15; 2/22; 2/29.
**If you are not finding availability in Open Table, please contact Indianapolis-Hospitality-Events@ivytech.edu.
Pair your pint with a carefully crafted menu featuring locally sourced ingredients & plenty of creative options for vegetarians. Spring through Fall, cozy up on our patio where both human & dog children are welcome.
- HHappycustomerIndiana •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoIt was our 42nd anniversary and Harry & Izzy's was a fabulous place to celebrate it. Everyone, from the hostesses and wait staff, to the bus boys, was friendly and helpful. Our waitress, Ariel, was top notch. She took the time to answer questions, even when they were trivial. The entire staff signed an anniversary card for us, and several wished us a happy anniversary. The food was excellent. There wasn't any dish that was subpar. I would definitely recommend Harry & Izzy's.More infoHarry & Izzy's - NorthsidePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.6
- LGLeahGSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was our first time actually eating dinner at Cake Bake so we were excited to try it. We love the cakes, pies and other tasty offerings in the bakery so we decided to have a nice night with friends to try out the food. We ordered two appetizers, one was the baked fontina cheese and the truffle pomme fritas. I can’t eat cheese, but my husband and friends said it was good. The truffle fries were great as well. Three of us orders the steak frites and my friend’s husband ordered the crab cakes. Two of us asked for medium rare and one of us asked for medium. They all came out medium, which was fine & we all asked for different sides since we already were gettingMore infoThe Cake Bake Shop - Carmel City CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Carmel / Westfield•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •8 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Family flying in from CA. and were starving having been delayed and changing planes! We knew exactly where to take them and we were not disappointed! Our waiter was prompt and so was our food and it was hot and delicious!! Thank you!!More infoSeasons 52 - IndianapolisPrice: Expensive• American• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- DdeejayIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Ruth's Chris ALWAYS does an 'A number one' job! Friendly cordial staff, primo food prepared perfectly and a warm ambiance. What more can you say? It is a wonderful place for a great meal, whether for a holiday feast, a special occasion celebration, or...just because. You can't go wrong at Ruth's Chris!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Indianapolis NorthsidePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- CGClaudiaGvipIndiana •14 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Hostesswas very accommodating. We had a hearing impaired adult with is and ask to be seaterd in a quiet area. She said she would check. After returning to us, she was able to seat us in a great place. Appreciated the effort. Excellent waiter. Food was good. Cocktails were made well. Excellent dining day.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - IndianapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Indy•4.7
You don’t have to be an Indiana Hoosier to enjoy everything Indiana has to offer, from the shopping venues, theaters, shops and restaurants to the state parks and wine trails. Indiana is the perfect getaway, and few things make a getaway more perfect than good food. This area has many signature foods, many of which are offered at local eating establishments. Don’t be surprised to see things like Hoosier sugar cream pie, Hoosier chili or persimmon pudding on the menus in most restaurants. Another thing symbolic to Indiana is unique food combinations like peanut butter and hamburgers, chicken and waffles and almost everything deep-fried. Several restaurants have been featured on the TV show "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Indiana is Skyline Club
- Indianapolis Colts Stadium
- Hoosier Park
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Castleton Square Shopping Center
- Clowes Memorial Hall of Butler University
- Comfort Suites North Fort Wayne
- Four H Park
- Greenwood Mall
- Hampton Inn Terre Haute
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
- Nora Shops Shopping Center
- Glenbrook Square
- Conseco Fieldhouse
- Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Indianapolis Marriott East
- Embassy Theatre
- Indiana Convention Center
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
- Indiana State Museum
- Courtyard by Marriott Muncie at Horizon Convention Center