Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Advanced Sommelier Vanessa Trevino Boyd hand-selected the wine list to include bottles from boutique wineries in California to old-vine vineyards in Spain. The experience includes a gem of a small plates menu designed to go hand-in-hand with the wine list.
Chef Eugenio Uribe’s menu features classic tapas—Pan con Tomate, but he’s also creative with Matrimonio with Lemon Butter. Other highlights include an American Wagyu Bavette and Jamon, including an Iberico de Bellota from 5 Jotas and a weekly selection of East Coast Oysters. His emphasis on the best ingredients from Spain and around the world is remarkable, as evidenced not only by 5 Jotas, but by Brujula conservas.
Celebrity Michelin Star Chef Graham Campbell
As seen on Netflix The Final Table
Open Kitchen concept
pastas, fish dishes, wings, steak, burgers desserts
Tuesday to Friday from 5pm
Saturday from 2pm
Sunday brunch from 1130am
- OTOpenTable DinerCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoHad an amazing experience. Went for our anniversary. We got to dine outside and the environment was so nice . Very romantic and intimate . The food was delicious. Will definitely be going again .More infoSALT$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• McAllen•4.7
- JOJillOCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoSalad bar had numerous choices. Very colorful and fresh. Greens, delicious sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, delicious dressings, tremendous smoked salmon. It was difficult to not fill up on salad bar. The meats were deliciously seasoned and sliced to perfection. Very easy to try every offering available as the portions were just the right size. The service was excellent. The side dishes were excellent too. My husband enjoyed the mashed potatoes and I loved the seasoned fries. They were brought out just as we started eating our meat entrees. Our waiter was in training and did an excellent job explaining and taking care of us. A marvelous food experience!!!! We will return!!! The whole restaurant seemed to be enjoying the entire food experience!! Presented wonderfully!!More infoTexas de Brazil - Mcallen$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York City •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSanta Fe always has good options to enjoy and they also have one of the best atmosphere in the RGVMore infoSanta Fe Steakhouse and Cantina$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.8
- AAureliaWashington, D.C. Area •40 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThird time at the restaurant, great service and food. But a bit too loud for me.More infoAmbra$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.4
McAllen is home to several restaurants that reflect the foodie renaissance of Corpus Christi. Here you will discover a wide range of tastes that begin with locally grown vegetables and fresh Gulf seafood. McAllen seafood restaurants feature lobster, oysters, shrimp, and market fish that are prepared fresh daily. Old-fashioned diners in the area serve American favorites like farm-to-table foods, down-home barbecue and made-from-scratch desserts in casual, family-friendly settings. Those looking for something spicier will enjoy the many vibrant and colorful eateries offering Tex-Mex favorites. These Southwestern cuisine restaurants serve dishes that incorporate the shredded cheese, beans, meats, and all the spices that comprise the Tex-Mex inventions of fajitas, burritos, and chimichangas.
Frequently asked questions
As of February 27, 2024 there are 57 restaurants in Corpus Christi. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Contemporary American, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Corpus Christi who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Corpus Christi either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Courtyard Harlingen
- Padre Staples Shopping Center
- Southside Park
- Broadway Park
- Mckinney Park
- Ten Acre Park
- Scorpion Baseball Field
- SpringHill Suites McAllen
- Port Aransas Beach
- Hotel DeVille
- Las Tiendas Plaza Shopping Center
- Ayres Park
- Estacion Sandoval
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina
- Evelyn Price Park
- Lee Manor Park
- King Ranch
- Vanderbilt Park
- La Plaza Shopping Center