Last updated: June 30, 2020
● Personal Details, Contact Information or Identifiers such as your name, email, or IP address
● Location such as geolocation data
● Photos or Visual Information such as your profile photo
● Commercial Information such as transaction history
● Device, Usage and Internet or other electronic network activity information such as information about your device type, browser settings or interactions with our sites
● Inferences such as about your preferences and interests from data we collect in order to provide and personalize our services and tailor the offers we and our partners provide to you
We also disclose certain personal information for “business purposes,” such as disclosures to service providers who assist us with securing our Services or delivering marketing messages and advertisements. We may disclose the following categories of personal information for our business purposes: (1) personal details, contact information, or identifiers; (2) location data; (3) photos or visual information; (4) commercial information; (5) device, usage and internet or other electronic network activity information; and (6) inferences.
California law grants certain rights to California consumers. These include the rights to:
● access specific pieces of personal information
● learn about how we process and share personal information
● request deletion of personal information
● opt out of “sales,” as that term is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act
● not to be denied goods or services for exercising these rights
You may exercise your right to opt out of "sales" by clicking this Do Not Sell My Personal Information link and following the instructions.
To exercise your other rights under California law, please contact us using our request form or by contacting OpenTable at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-OPENTABLE. Please note that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or deletion twice within a 12-month period.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under California law. Please note that OpenTable’s denial of your rights for reasons mandated or permitted by the CCPA or applicable law is not considered discriminatory, which may include access to certain features which require a verified account - like our payment & ordering services. If you are an authorized agent wishing to exercise rights on behalf of a California consumer, please contact us using our request form along with a copy of the consumer’s written authorization designating you as their agent.
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before completing your rights request. This may include sending an email to the email account associated with your OpenTable account, signing into your user account, or answering some security questions. Upon receiving a verifiable request, we will provide you with this information in writing, free of charge, within a time frame consistent under California law.
The following metrics below include the aggregate number of requests to know, requests to delete, and requests to opt-out received, complied with in whole or in part, by OpenTable:
OpenTable has responded to the requests to know, requests to delete, and requests to opt-out within the time-frame required under applicable law. As of June 30, 2020, to our knowledge, OpenTable has not denied any consumer requests.