22 restaurants available nearby
We were greeted when we arrived and seated immediately. Our waiter, George, greeted us once we were seated. Food was very good and served very hot. I had a ribeye which was served as ordered, RARE! My wife said her scallops were delicious.
Fabulous. Got there an hour early for our reservation but there was an hour wait list so we went to the bar. It’s small with 4 stools and 2 tables but as we walked in it cleared out and the bartender William told us we were welcome to stay and eat there.
He took great care of us and the food was...
Great food, wonderful service and nice, quiet delightful ambience. There was a little "blip" at the beginning because the flatware was still being washed so the food came before the flatware and napkins, but our servers were so attentive and apologetic that we could only smile. Food, as always,...
- Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
- Hyatt Place Richmond - Innsbrook
- Wyndham Kingsgate
- William And Mary College
- Center In The Square
- Prime Outlets At Williamsburg Shopping Center
- Norfolk International Airport
- King Lincoln Park
- Old Dominion University
- Kingsmill Resort
- Sandbridge Beach
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Graduate Charlottesville
- University of Virginia
- Scottish Inn
- La Quinta Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach
- Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach
- Natural Bridge of Virginia
- James River
- Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke