Cuisine (20 of 34)
45 restaurants available nearby
This was our first visit at the cottage and we will definitely be back. The service was above and beyond. Food was delicious and fresh. Especially the home made desserts! The place itself had a special nice look about it. All in all we loved it and will be back.
Love the total dining experience at Amis, from the food selections, quality of food, presentation and wonderful staff! On this visit i had the half roasted chicken with the charred broccolini, absolutely delicious! My friend had the Bocatini pasta dish which she loved and we shared the donut holes...
We stumbled upon this place while driving around in Connecticut. The view is gorgeous from the dining room. There were indoor and outdoor seating options. Food was very tasty, portions were generous. We ordered lobster bisque, truffle fries, chopped salad and lobster risotto. No complaints...
Our server, Chris was outstanding! Very personable. We felt very safe eating outside. Despite the outdoor temperature was in the 30’s we were quite comfortable with our own heated cabana and a roaring fire in the fire pit. We thoroughly enjoyed our appetizers and entrees. We are looking forward to...
- Jones Beach
- Gorge At Watkins Glen State Park
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Grand Central Station
- NYU New York University
- Henrietta Station
- Wall Street
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Mahopac Golf Club
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Grand Central 42nd Street
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Lincoln Center
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- San Carlos Hotel New York
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center