Cuisine (20 of 24)
14 restaurants available nearby
Nara-Ya was fantastic, with great views of Washington Channel, East Potomac Park and the Piers below. The food was very good and priced on the lower end of most of the dine in restaurants at the Wharf, with main courses running from $20-$40 a serving, plus Happy Hour specials. They also carried...
Busy night because of the Boat Parade but we were seated right away and had my favorite server, Tony, as requested.
My friend had specific needs and they were most accommodating.
My Florentine quiche was delicious; lovely side salad, and ended with a cappuccino. We had plenty of time to eat and...
Upon entering the restaurant I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and ambiance. Checking in was quick and the hostess showed us to our table. Our server Jeremiah was well spoken and very comfortable with the menu and answering our questions. During our dinner the manager greeted us and...
We had an excellent pre-theater dinner at Station 4. The service was friendly and attentive, and the meal as excellent. The prices for entrees are a bit steep, but we were able to take advantage of a pre-theater special, which as excellent value for a 3-course meal. We arrived early, so the...
- Capitol Heights Metro Station
- Washington Monument
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Washington Hilton
- National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration Dulles Weather Stati
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- Nationals Park
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- John Ericsson National Memorial
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- Tysons Corner Center
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- Clarendon Metro Station
- George Mason Park
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center