Cuisine (20 of 28)
16 restaurants available nearby
The food was tasty and there was a variety of meals to choose from. The food and wine was a bit expensive for what you got. Our sever did an ok job. The restaurant was not busy but he still seemed to be absent when we needed him. He also didn’t deliver Parmesan cheese until my friend was almost...
Meze experience, all you can drink & bottomless plates, so it is worth it. Came here for brunch for a friend's birthday and the staff were extremely nice and the food was great.It was busy .early table was empty when we leaving the time .It was full restaurant.
Dip not ::, the servers were...
The food was GREAT, loved the attention to detail from the staff. Everyone was attentive, professional and pleasant. Even the Chef came out to greet and thanks us...what an amazing surprise! I had a great birthday celebration at El Secreto de Rosita. I can't wait to return.
- Clarendon Metro Station
- DCA Airport
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Mcpherson Square
- White Oak Shopping Center
- Herndon Historic District
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Mount Vernon District Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Mount Vernon Square
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- W Washington DC
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Navy Yard Metro Station