Cuisine (20 of 34)
45 restaurants available nearby
Great food and service. I love their wings.
Another fine dinner! A little noisy but that’s to be expected on a Friday with an Xmas event in town. I felt a little bad for a few folks without reservations especially with two reserved tables where folks never showed up. Also, it must be an American or Havre de Grace thing but stopping food...
I had salmon, Sicilian style with pasta and my partner had a chicken pesto panini. Both were really good. The portions were generous but not excessive. The restaurant is broken up into alcoves which really helps with noise reduction. We were there at the peak of lunch but able to converse in...
The service has greatly improved and taco Tuesday is a fantastic deal and food was yummy. BUT the Caesar salad we ordered was very disappointing. It was plain,, not crisp, kind of tasteless with a strange dressing that was not a traditional, flavorful Caesar. This can and should be improved....
We truly enjoyed our dining experience at Backfin Blues. The food was delicious and our waitress was very attentive. The restaurant is small which contributes to the festive atmosphere of other diners. Overall, we had a great meal and have put this restaurant in our list of go to places.
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore
- Ellicott City Historic District
- Ritchie Highway Shopping Center
- Little Island Marina
- Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Inner Harbor
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- Hammock Island Marina
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Pier Six Concert Pavillion
- Baltimore Convention Center
- BWI Airport
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- Patterson Park
- Hunt Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- Johns Hopkins Hospital