Cuisine (20 of 23)
29 restaurants available nearby
Normally bustling but almost empty when we went for Sunday lunch - COVID taking its toll. The food was up to the usual standard and the staff did a very good job but it felt strange (four tables occupied in quite a big space)
The lady of the service was alone and there were many tables she hat to serve. The biggest surprise was the fact that she didn‘t knows anything about an reservation.
After a long while she came to us - then she was friendly.
It was a nice afternoon and we enjoyed the champagne and coffee!
Although we jad trouble finding the entrance to the restaurant since it doesn't have a sign along the street, we did overall greatly enjoy our evening. The food was delicious and they were able to accommodate a vegan menu easily. Would definitely come back here!
- Bode Museum
- Bahnhof Lichterfelde Ost
- Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz
- Rosa Luxemburg Platz Underground Station
- InterCityHotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Hackescher Markt
- Haltepunkt Burgerablage
- Filmpark Babelsberg Movie Park
- Schlesisches Tor Underground Station
- Richard Wagner Platz Underground Station
- U Bahnhof Hallesches Tor
- Bahnhof Berlin Friedrichstrasse
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
- Kottbusser Tor
- Holocaust Mahnmal
- Bahnhof Warschauer Strasse