Cuisine (20 of 26)
49 restaurants available nearby
Place it’s really beautiful, have an open kitchen and a great bar. We had one of the best roasted cauliflower I ever had, with romesco sauce. It’s a little bit bigger for one, but it’s to share. My husband had a steak, very good, with a little salad and black kale, really good.
Excellent wines by...
I used to go to this establishment when it was in Harrah’s Casino a few years ago. It was my favorite place to eat, i was so excited i found it in lower manhattan.
The quality is still there!! Brought back so much memories!
Excellent choice for fun dining in Tribeca - Good selection but a bit pricy for what it is
Food was pretty good - Carpaccio excellent, Pesto Gnocchi good but a bit salty and Red Snapper tasty
Bread was stale sadly
- Wilton Mall Shopping Center
- Battery Park
- High Line
- Penn Station, New York City
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- 59th Street Columbus Circle
- Gramercy Park
- Grand Central 42nd Street
- Short Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Times Square
- 77th Street Lenox Hill Hospital
- 34th Street Penn Station
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Madison Square Garden
- Steinmetz Memorial Park
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Bethel Village Square Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Syosset Woodbury Park