Cuisine (20 of 58)
158 restaurants available nearby
Eva’s Restaurant & Bar brings you heartfelt home-style cooking with a contemporary edge. Boasting stunning, sleek interiors reflective of the 1950s, Eva’s embodies the enigmatic character of our leading lady, Eva Erdi. The perfect spot for a romantic dinner, working lunch or after-work drink, Eva’s...
Located right in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, Red Piggy is an Asian-inspired restaurant & rooftop bar that exudes confidence. This Little Bourke Street venue boasts a share-style menu that is eclectic and exciting in equal measure. From homemade dumplings with a special tom yum reduction to Thai...
The food was amazing, a good selection. The waitress we had wasnt particularly helpful in our ordering process however it worked out well in the end. The restaurant itself is pretty noisy so probably not an ideal setting for business conversations. Not cheap but not too expensive either - the food...
"The Toff is located on the second floor of historic Curtin House (just a floor above sister venue Cookie), The Toff has been designed to celebrate the beauty of the amazing building in which it is situated. The mood is set by local DJs playing lush, sexy sounds into the early hours of the...
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto
- The Langham Melbourne
- Oaks On Collins
- Sheraton Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Botanic Gardens
- Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins
- Quay West Suites Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
- Mantra on Jolimont
- Lifestyle Apartments at Ferntree
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street
- The Sebel Melbourne Flinders Lane (formally Grand Mercure)
- The Como Melbourne - MGallery Collection
- ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne
- Mantra 100 Exhibition
- Royal Stays Apartments Melbourne- Southbank
- Mount Dandenong View