Cuisine (20 of 92)
368 restaurants available nearby
Tucked away down Bligh Place, Distro Du Peuple is a Mauritian-inspired cafe serving up authentic creole fusion food. Located in the heart of the financial precinct, Bistro Du Peuple is the perfect place for a number of different occasions, split into a couple of levels and even boasting an outdoor...
My husband and I always enjoy our visits to the Bull and Bear. It is one of the few remaining 'traditional' pubs in the Melbourne CBD. We like the atmosphere and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. It is a bit of a hidden gem.
Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food! 2 cocktails for $25 is a good deal too. If I were to make any comments, the booths are quite oddly shaped for a party of 4+ - the chairs are quite low and everyone is quite spread out so it can be difficult to hear.
- Boutique Stays - Marys Place
- Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Boutique Stays - The Residence
- Hilton Melbourne South Wharf
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
- The Sebel Melbourne Flinders Lane (formally Grand Mercure)
- Melbourne Central YHA
- Seasons Botanic Gardens
- Serviced Houses Point Cook
- Travelodge Docklands
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto
- The Langham Melbourne
- Boutique Stays - Roxys Place
- Gisborne Peak Winery Eco-Cottages
- Southern Cross Serviced Apartments
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel
- PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne