Cuisine (20 of 85)
339 restaurants available nearby
Tucked away down Bligh Place, Distro Du Peuple is a Mauritian-inspired cafe serving up authentic creole fusion food. Located in the heart of the financial precinct, Bistro Du Peuple is the perfect place for a number of different occasions, split into a couple of levels and even boasting an outdoor...
On bustling Flinders Lane right in the heart of Melbourne CBD, Northeast China Family is a must-visit for those looking to enjoy some fabulous Chinese food made the authentic way using the freshest ingredients. The menu here is packed to the brim with options from all across mainland China, but one...
My husband and I always enjoy our visits to the Bull and Bear. It is one of the few remaining 'traditional' pubs in the Melbourne CBD. We like the atmosphere and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. It is a bit of a hidden gem.
I found this half price deal for Rendezvous high tea on open table. My expectations were not high given it was exceptionally cheap compared with other high tea experiences. However I have enjoyed high tea at numerous venues in Melbourne and this was up there with the best if not better than some of...
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto
- The Langham Melbourne
- Oaks On Collins
- Sheraton Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Botanic Gardens
- Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins
- Quay West Suites Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
- Mantra on Jolimont
- Lifestyle Apartments at Ferntree
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street
- The Sebel Melbourne Flinders Lane (formally Grand Mercure)
- The Como Melbourne - MGallery Collection
- ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne
- Mantra 100 Exhibition
- Royal Stays Apartments Melbourne- Southbank
- Mount Dandenong View