Cuisine (20 of 40)
123 restaurants available nearby
They did a good job keeping everyone spread out and I did see them sanitizing areas. Food was good and out server was on point, knew when to come back and knew when to give us a couple minutes.
It was my first time dining here, so me and my daughter started with the sampler platter...... AMAZING!!! The veal meatballs were so tender. And I could eat a bucket of the rizzoto balls lol. Definitely will be making plans to visit again
The service is always very good. The food continues to be of the best value in the area. Appetizers, salads and desserts are excellent.
The wine and beer list are both very good.
But it is the service and the warmth that brings us back.
great pizza an good drinks friendly staff great service
Our meals were very good. We had the Escarole and Bean appetizer and the escargots. Both were enjoyed by all 4 of us. The Prime Rib was cooked to order, I had the Cod, another had the pork, and the last person had a steak. We all enjoyed our meal.
- Destiny Usa
- Courtesy Inn Fort Lee
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- Town Line Plaza Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- 23rd Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Niagara County Historical Museum
- Rockville Centre Station
- Grand Central Station
- Foxwoods Casinos
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Broad Street
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Columbus Circle