27 restaurants available nearby
Food was excellent. The mimosas were not good, so bad in fact we sent them back. The service was poor. We had to find him multiple times to order. When at the table he kept leaving while we were in the middle of trying to order.
Have great time having breakfast at Chica's while in Las Vegas. You felt like you were sitting outside. The food was great, good service, and good size helpings. There needs to be a second style bloody Mary for us gringos.
The Hong Kong cafe does a great job of serving REAL Cantonese food. The Szechuan chicken is absolutely the best rendition of this dish outside of Kowloon! This is now a definite stop for me EVERY TIME I will be in Vegas!
- Bluegreen Vacations Club 36
- Stratosphere Tower
- The Strip
- Monorail Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- The Mirage
- Bellagio Fountains
- Cragin Pool
- Grand Canal Shoppes At The Venetian
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Polo Towers by Raintree
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
- The Grandview At Las Vegas
- Town Square Las Vegas
- Sands Expo And Convention Center
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Imperial 400 Motor Inn
- Treasure Island Battleship Show
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Fremont Street Experience