Cuisine (20 of 33)
92 restaurants available nearby
It was their first week with patrons since COVID and they did a great job. We sat at the bar ate and had a few beers and they could have been more accommodating!
Great time! On business thought I'd go in. Haven't been to Red Lobster in years. I'll be going back! They have a great club based on your dining, points based for free food.
Donald at the bar made my visit special. As a business woman, travelling and dining on your own isn't always comfortable....
We started with the crab dip, which is a big favorite. Followed by the seared scallops over gingered mashed sweet potatoes and the crab cakes, which contained no filler, with Mac and cheese which was rich and delicious. We highly recommend The Counting House!
Love, love Good Earth! Wonderful staff, never rush you. Great place, excellent food!
Consistency and quality of the food is always great!. Love to stop in the market to pick up a few items. Again staff always is able to answer any questions I may have .
My boyfriend and I went to the Washington Inn & Tavern on Valentine's Day. The staff was friendly and attentive. The food was amazing and a great value. I was very happy with our evening. We had a wonderful time and will be going back again.
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- BWI Airport
- Laurel Shopping Center
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- Timonium Shopping Center
- South Baltimore Recreation Center
- Uplands Park
- Charles Village
- Parole Shopping Center
- Babe Ruth Birthplace And Museum
- Loch Raven Plaza Shopping Center
- Marley Station Mall Shopping Center
- Denton Plaza Shopping Center
- Inner Harbor
- Edgewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Bay Hills Shopping Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Route 26 Mall Shopping Center
- Ellicott City Historic District