Cuisine (20 of 33)
53 restaurants available nearby
Our first time here, it was a nice atmosphere, varied menu (options for vegetarians). Food came out fast- our server, Sara was so nice, since we asked to turn A/C down or move our table, she did so herself.
Highly recommend. Great food, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. I’ve eaten here numerous times and they never disappoint. The meatballs are always fabulous. My wife had risotto and it was prepared perfectly. I had the rack of lamb special and it was perfectly flavored and cooked to...
This was a great experience. We were seated right away. The Hostess and Server were very polite. There was a great selection of items available for lunch. We shared the Kale salad and got our own Mains. We both chose a sandwich and LOVED them. This place is a gem. I will come back, often!
WOW!! Absolutely amazing!! Impeccably fresh oysters, refreshing romaine & prosciutto salad, grilled octopus, pork loin entree, and a remarkable scallop entree were….absolutely amazing. We even compromised our diet plan and enjoyed a richly satisfying chocolate tort. It was our first time there and...
- Columbus Circle
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- SYR Airport
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- Wall Street
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Buckland Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Penn Station, New York City
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Outer Harbor Turning Basin
- East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina
- East Islip Marina
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- 14th Street Union Square
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York