Cuisine (20 of 26)
37 restaurants available nearby
A small but varied menu, friendly service, attractive decor with lots of space between tables.
The prime rib french dip is fantastic. Caesar salad was 4 stars / B
Treated my daughter and her her little friends to a drop in craft for her birthday. We got there about 30 minutes before our reservation and we were seated right away. The girls had a blast painting their mermaids. The girls working we’re great with them too. Didn’t eat any food, but the mimosas...
Get some nice cushions on those hard wood chairs, very uncomfortable.
Food was excellent! Best place so far here in Vegas to have seafood, catfish was phenomenal. Service was excellent! Definitely will go back, soon.
- Bluegreen Vacations Club 36
- Stratosphere Tower
- The Strip
- Monorail Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- The Mirage
- Bellagio Fountains
- Cragin Pool
- Grand Canal Shoppes At The Venetian
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Polo Towers by Raintree
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
- The Grandview At Las Vegas
- Town Square Las Vegas
- Sands Expo And Convention Center
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Imperial 400 Motor Inn
- Treasure Island Battleship Show
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Fremont Street Experience