23 restaurants available nearby
Food was delicious! We started with appetizers of shishito peppers and fried cauliflower. Peppers were sweet with a bit of heat to them and the sauce accompanying them was perfectly paired. The cauliflower was fried perfectly and the aioli kicked up the dish to another level. For the entrees we...
This was our first visit to Stella. We sat outside on the deck. I always dress warm but they do have heaters above the tables and a really nice fire place. Even thought we were on the river we were still comfortable.
Sometimes words cannot adequately express the true experience of a wonderful journey!
The atmosphere, service and food were exquisite! An absolute must place to visit not only for the food, piano bar and views of the river but stay over night and make it a destination to remember!
Great Job !
- Valley Forge National Park
- Chestnut Street
- Christiana Mall
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Concord Mall
- Homewood Suites University City Philadelphia
- Lake Towhee Park
- Peddlers Village Shopping Center
- Villanova University Conference Center
- English Village Shopping Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Colonial Park Mall
- Cherry Hill Mall
- Ardmore Station
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Lower Moreland Park
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad
- Eastern State Penitentiary