Cuisine (20 of 70)
155 restaurants available nearby
Mr Hoddle is a hip new all-day eatery and pizzeria in South Yarra. The menu is mostly Italian, but there are loads of options. Think risotto, pasta and arancini, but also mains like slow cooked beef cheeks, crispy skin pork belly and double cooked lamb shoulder. But the main attraction is the wood...
Asian cuisine is a delight all over Melbourne, from Chinese dumpling joints to Korean barbecue restaurants and Vietnamese noodle shops. Japanese food is not to be left out of the list, and there are plenty of sushi and sashimi fish, udon and soba noodles and katsu and teriyaki meats. On the border...
Before a day of shopping in stylish Prahran boutiques, stop by Banque Café, tucked into Pran Central Shopping Centre for a caffeine boost and a tasty bite to eat. A retreat from the rush of bustling city streets, head inside this sleek café for reprieve in calm surrounds, with a contemporary design...
Route 45 Roadhouse Diner in Prahran is a laid back restaurant dedicated to recreating the atmosphere and flavour of American diners. Evoking nostalgia through some seriously tasty food, this Melbourne spot has a menu packed with ribs, wings, parmas, burgers and more. It’s a good idea to turn up...
- Big4 Taggerty
- Docklands Private Collection - New Quay
- Mount Hotham Accommodation
- The Sebel Melbourne Flinders Lane (formally Grand Mercure)
- Rydges On Swanston
- ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne
- Harbour Town
- City Tempo Melbourne CBD
- Villa Melbourne
- The Swanston Hotel Melbourne, Grand Mercure
- ibis Melbourne - Little Bourke Street
- Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne
- The Hotel Windsor
- Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport
- Mantra on Russell
- Melbourne SkyHigh Apartments
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
- City Edge North Melbourne Apartment Hotel