7 restaurants available nearby
Great food, wonderful service and nice, quiet delightful ambience. There was a little "blip" at the beginning because the flatware was still being washed so the food came before the flatware and napkins, but our servers were so attentive and apologetic that we could only smile. Food, as always,...
The Seafare of Wmburg was a DELIGHT. It was a high quality seafood meal, nicely served in a quiet dining room. It was “old world” in the nicest way possible. Everything was real and fresh and prepared exactly as ordered. We will be back!!
From our 1st step into this highly welcoming, delightfully decorated & immaculate restaurant, we felt more like "Old Family Friends" than patrons! We took our time enjoying each course [soup, appetizers, entree & dessert with Turkish coffee] and found every bite & sip superb.
Definitely 5☆+++! ...
First off Kayleigh is a wonderful server!!! Kudos to her. Great beer selection which is more than appreciated. We had the sausage and corn soup - delicious. I
Loved my crab cake. The Mahi sandwich was good but wayyyy to salty. Thank you!!
As good a restaurant meal as I could expect anywhere. Immediately seated. Excellent wait staff. Tenderloin perfect. Vegetables slightly under cooked for my taste. Gluten-free requested and apparently it was gluten-free as I had no adverse G-I symptoms. Wish I could afford to eat there more...
- Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
- The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Pembroke Mall Shopping Center
- James River
- Bon Air Historic District
- Virginia International Raceway
- Hilton Richmond Downtown
- John Paul Jones Arena Official Listing
- Short Pump Park
- River Road Shopping Center
- Valley View Mall
- Duke of Gloucester Street
- Providence Square Shopping Center
- Sandler Center
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Natural Chimneys Regional Park
- Loehmanns Plaza Shopping Center
- Janaf Shopping Center