Cuisine (20 of 106)
588 restaurants available nearby
All our meals were delicious, carefully prepared and beautifully served. We especially enjoyed the Chicken Dumplings and the Bread and oil appetizers. The Almond Crusted Salmon and Ahi Salad were exceptional as were our other entrees.
We celebrated a retirement and met as a family from many...
Excellent food and service. I recommend the rack of lamb, mantu (Afghan style dumplings), sambosas, and the fantastic butternut squash. The restaurant provides complimentary bread with four dipping sauces - all of which have unique and fantastic flavor.
Note that they now offer outdoor dining!
Food was good and I will go back for that. Service was okay. Our check had to be corrected twice. They charged extra for beef although it didn’t say anywhere on the menu there is an extra charge. Also charged for 2 tall beers when we ordered short.
- Potomac Mills
- Washington Plaza Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Club Quarters in Washington DC
- Lakeforest Mall Shopping Center
- Aspen Hill Shopping Center
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Washington Hilton
- Manassas Park Shopping Center
- Capital Hilton
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Washingtonian Center
- Village Center At Dulles Shopping Center
- Gaylord Convention Center
- American University
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC