12 restaurants available nearby
Stopped here on a work trip for dinner and it was great. Luke was a great server along with Rene. Both men were friendly and helpful. The steak was delicious and the lemon riocotta cheesecake was melt in your mounth delcious.
Food was very good - However, they were 'out' of many wines which was disappointing to us and the tables around us that we heard as well. When we spoke to the manger she said that restaurant had been without a manager for quite a while and she was new. They had just put in an order 'that...
Always on the look out for a relaxing and inconspicuous "speakeasy" which this sort of was...being in the basement of the Walker Center. Ambiance was a mix between a sports bar and a speakeasy. Could have done without the Televisions but alright/whatever. Service was nice but not super attentive....
- Layton Hills Mall Shopping Center
- West Valley Shopping Center
- St. Regis Deer Valley
- Sandy Mall
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
- Orderville Canyon
- Abravanel Hall
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Little America Hotel Salt Lake City
- Layton Hills Mall Convenience Center
- Trolley Square
- Las Palmas Villa 1803
- Brighton Ski Resort
- Deer Valley
- Jordan Landing Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood
- The Gateway
- Grand America Hotel
- Gardner Village