36 restaurants available nearby
I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and appearance of the food. We went on Mother's Day and began the meal with a room to ourselves, although in about 15 minutes it got very crowded. I liked that the restaurant was divided into rooms to reduce conversation volumes.
We haven’t been to the Grille at Bear Creek in a long time.
We had great service, our food was very good, and all the staff were friendly.
They are following the Covid guidelines by keeping the tables cleaned, good distance apart, & wearing masks.
- Delaware River Access Area
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Walnut Street, Philadelphia
- Parx Racing And Casino
- B.F. Hiestand House
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Shoppes At Brinton Lake Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Drums
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Cooper River Parkway
- Suburban Square Shopping Center
- Park City Mall
- Cohocksink Recreation Center
- Harrisburg East Mall
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel