Cuisine (20 of 47)
50 restaurants available nearby
YOI is a vibrant and upbeat Indonesian-fusion restaurant smack-bang in the middle of Melbourne CBD. Translated to mean ‘yes!’, YOI serves Indonesian fusion delicacies. We serve traditional family recipes with a twist, with imported ingredients and spices made in-house. What started as a fun...
We were drawn to Ten Square by the perfectly varied menu (something for everyone!) which turned out to be delicious, but what really made the experience noteworthy was the comfortable ambience (sat outside) and extremely amiable staff! Staff were chill/unobtrusive while maintaining an air of...
The staff at Bon Bon Boy were incredibly kind, funny, friendly and efficient. They catered to our large group table with ease, made us feel special and served us great tasting food! We tried the Bahn Mi, chicken wings, noodle salad, noodle stir fry, spring rolls, all the things!! The food was...
Lovely restaurant and gorgeous service. Interesting food and my kids ate most dishes although avoid all their veges at home!!
Only downfall is price and serves are very small. Wine list excellent however expensive also.
- Mantra on Russell
- Southern Cross Serviced Apartments
- Australian Home Away at Box Hill Severn
- Accent AccommodationatDocklands
- The Town Apartments
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
- Radisson On Flagstaff Gardens
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
- Rydges St Kilda
- Holgate Brewhouse
- Boutique Stays - Parliament Place
- Gem Apartments - Southgate
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street
- Boutique Stays - Cambridge
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto
- District South Yarra
- Boutique Stays - Brighton Retreat
- Gem Apartments - Southbank Clarendon
- 200Rak Apartments