Cuisine (20 of 25)
71 restaurants available nearby
At first I thought the spirits menu was very expensive, then I read it was 2x1 in drinks. There is an extensive wine list and with very good prices. We shared the pasta for two that is cooked in a ball of cheese right next to your table. I most definitely recommend it.
I have loved this restaurant always, but today the food was really disappointing. My husband ordered the pear ravioli (which were one of
The specials of the day), but they were very undercooked and cold. The sauces (came with two different ones), were also cold and not tasty.
It’s a shame...
50 Friends is the result of the love for pizza originally shared by 50 friends and their pizzaiolo. Attracted by the idea of creating an authentic gourmet pizza place in Mexico, the founding partners established the first headquarters in the Condesa neighborhood in 2004, preserving the essence of...
- Hostel Condesa Chapultepec
- Parque Nacional Desierto De Los Leones
- Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel
- Estacion San Juan De Aragon
- Glorieta Insurgentes
- Six Flags Mexico
- InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
- World Trade Center Mexico City
- Universidad Anahuac
- Liverpool Polanco
- Palacio De Bellas Artes
- Estacion Jajalpa
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico D.F.
- Dos Rios
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2
- Angeles Del Pedregal Hospital
- Suites Bosques Medica Sur