Cuisine (20 of 36)
41 restaurants available nearby
My husband and I had not been there for a few years or so. Our friends recommended it to us. We loved everything; however, we did not think the waitress was too swift. The lamb chops were delicious. I look forward to coming back again for lamb chops! Our one friend did not like his pasta because...
Super attentive servers that guided us through the menu well. Food and drinks came super fast. Pretty strict adherence to social distancing guidelines.
My server, Jasmine was rude to say the least. She reached over plates while people were eating and when asked for a glass of water, she acted as if it was to much to ask.
My past experiences at this location have always been amazing.
This visit was less then favorable.
I order from here a lot because the quality and flavor of their food is TOP NOTCH. Eating in was equally as awesome :). The staff catered to me and my eating buddy like we were family. He does like spice (unlike me) and they made sure he was satisfied from beginning to end. I love it here soooooo...
- Fell's Point
- Deep Run Recreation Center
- Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
- BWI Airport
- Bahia Vista I 403
- Seaford Marketplace Shopping Center
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Laurel Shopping Center
- Colonial Annapolis Historic District
- Waterloo Park
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- Arundel Mills Mall
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Baltimore Museum of Art