Cuisine (20 of 28)
18 restaurants available nearby
We both had the shrimp with spinach and artichokes, with marinara sauce. Once spiced up a bit with some dried chili pepper, it was delicious. The round tables are terrific for outdoor dining with a European feel. A few mosquitoes encroached on an otherwise pleasant Saturday brunch,
Meze experience, all you can drink & bottomless plates, so it is worth it. Came here for brunch for a friend's birthday and the staff were extremely nice and the food was great.It was busy .early table was empty when we leaving the time .It was full restaurant.
Dip not ::, the servers were...
- Clarendon Metro Station
- DCA Airport
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Mcpherson Square
- White Oak Shopping Center
- Herndon Historic District
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Mount Vernon District Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Mount Vernon Square
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- W Washington DC
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Navy Yard Metro Station