Cuisine (20 of 35)
34 restaurants available nearby
The experience was nice. My only complaint is that I paid $40 to get roses and the roses looked really cheap like roses you’d get from gas station. Some were limp and it wasn’t really pretty like I expected it to be.
Other than that the food was good and so were the desserts.
We've been here several times for dinner - never disappoints. Ambiance, food and service all excellent. Added two new items to the menu since our last visit - very good additions. Highly recommend for a special night out.
Celebrated a family birthday. The food was excellent! We had artichokes to start, and ordered 3 entrees for 4 people, served family style. We actually had leftovers, because the portions are large. We shared 2 desserts, and there was a sparkler in one for the birthday celebrant! The lemon sorbet...
- Element by Westin Ewing Princeton
- Park City Mall
- Willow Grove Park Mall
- Jenkintown Wyncote Station
- Mcguire Air Force Base
- Winterthur Museum And Country Estate
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Fairmount Park
- Mid Atlantic Air Museum
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Neshaminy Mall
- Penn State University
- Kennedy Stadium
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets