Cuisine (20 of 31)
63 restaurants available nearby
The dinner at einsunternull was beyond our expectations! Each dish looked like a masterpiece and had a round and delicious taste. The service was impeccable and we were pleased to get to know the chef personally. We'll definitely come back again!
We went to Casalot on New Year's Eve and had a wonderful experience. The food was amazing, we struggled with the menu as they did not have an English version but the staff did their best to help us.
I have never tasted food quite like it, the taste and flavours were amazing.
I was happy with the overall experience of my first visit to FREA. The food was delicious and the dishes were well thought and elaborated. I had the impression that there were too many things going on on the plate sometimes, but it all worked well once tasted. The services was friendly and helpful,...
We were pleasantly surprised: the service was friendly, even with some humor, the food was excellent, a couple of tiny imperfections that may not give. it a Michelin star, but if they wanted to they could get one. But the restaurant is perfect as it is, more relaxed and low key this way. We bad a...
- The Holocaust Memorial Memorial To The Murdered Jews of Europe
- Brandenburg Gate Brandenburger Tor
- Berlin Cathedral Berliner Dom
- Kottbusser Tor
- S Bahnhof Frohnau
- Lovely Home Prinzen
- Kochstrasse Underground Station
- Jewish Museum
- Hackescher Markt
- Rathaus Reinickendorf Underground Station
- Wittenau Underground Station
- Casino Berlin
- Rosenthaler Platz Underground Station
- Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz
- Bahnhof Ostkreuz
- Sweet Rixdorf
- Bahnhof Berlin Friedrichstrasse
- Tierpark Berlin Friedrichsfelde