9 restaurants available nearby
One of my all time favorite places to hangout. Indoor and outdoor rooftop. I love that it's not full of college students or intense party goers. More refined, relaxed place to talk - an adult crowd! Noise level can be quiet to moderate. Fantastic cocktails! The only negative is the limited menu.
I've lived on the UES for many years and sampled many restaurants but somehow never got to Caravaggio until last night for a Thanksgiving feast. I cannot say enough good things about this spot! Very attentive and charming staff, food fantastic, beautiful ambience. Just wonderful!
This place is kind of like an upscale coffee shop. Food was very good and they checked for vaccination cards which was nice to see. French fries were really good. Nice and crispy and salty. My friends burger looked better than my grilled chicken sandwich. It was good, I just wish it was a chicken...
- Herald Square
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Gramercy Park
- InterContinental New York Times Square
- New York State Game Management Area
- Chelsea Market
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Bradley International Airport
- National September 11 Memorial Museum
- Six Flags Great Adventure Park
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Gershwin Theater
- Madison Square Garden
- Sage Park
- 34th Street Herald Square
- 34th Street Penn Station
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Grand Central Station
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street