Cuisine (20 of 72)
171 restaurants available nearby
Paying tribute to its lively past, Alexander Bar is named after the original owner of the hotel first built on the site in the 1880s. This was reincarnated in 1926 as The Hotel Alexander. Alexander Bar is now the elegant ground floor attraction at The Savoy Hotel Little Collins, infused with a rich...
K-Rib by Kass Kass in the Melbourne CBD is a fantastic Korean BBQ restaurant that’s taking the city by storm. Locals have fallen in love with their Korean fried chicken, the special fried pork and of course the BBQ selection, which is spectacularly prepared at BBQ stations on individual tables....
Mr Huang Jin in the Melbourne CBD is a delectable Taiwanese restaurant that specialises in dumplings. Located on Katherine Place near Southern Cross Station, the team behind this cheerful restaurant are experts in steamed and pan-fried meat, seafood and vegetarian dumpling varieties. The pork xiao...
Born from the colourful, eclectic and vivid origins of South East Asian cuisine, Salted Egg is an oasis of originality in a sea of conformity. A place where knowledge and authenticity have a seat at the table. If you have a taste for discovery, Salted Egg will stimulate and surprise all the...
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto
- The Langham Melbourne
- Oaks On Collins
- Sheraton Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Botanic Gardens
- Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins
- Quay West Suites Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
- Mantra on Jolimont
- Lifestyle Apartments at Ferntree
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street
- The Sebel Melbourne Flinders Lane (formally Grand Mercure)
- The Como Melbourne - MGallery Collection
- ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne
- Mantra 100 Exhibition
- Royal Stays Apartments Melbourne- Southbank
- Mount Dandenong View