Cuisine (20 of 67)
299 restaurants available nearby
Very cool place to feel like a rockstar! Do karaoke to a live band, now that’s awesome! Lotta people hanging out there look like they are in bands, probably/possibly local bands. Didn’t have any food, but I’m assuming it’s good. Poor choice on red wines, but what do you expect for a sports bar.
Justin was an amazing server that went above and beyond to make sure we had an awesome experience. The food was magnificent, literally some of the best sushi I have ever eaten!! The fried bass and the fried rice with waygu beef were delicious!!! We will be back for sure!!
I have celiac disease and cannot eat out at many restaurants. I love Texas de Brazil because most of it's food items are gluten free.
I love leg of lamb and lamb chops. The flank steak is superb. So happy the salad bar is back.
I can't say enough about this wonderful restaurant.
Had a really nice meal at Libertine Social. Service was excellent, filets were tender and cooked perfectly, drinks and a dessert were great too. Would enjoy eating there again the next time I am in Las Vegas.
- Bluegreen Vacations Club 36
- Stratosphere Tower
- The Strip
- Monorail Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- The Mirage
- Bellagio Fountains
- Cragin Pool
- Grand Canal Shoppes At The Venetian
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Polo Towers by Raintree
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
- The Grandview At Las Vegas
- Town Square Las Vegas
- Sands Expo And Convention Center
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Imperial 400 Motor Inn
- Treasure Island Battleship Show
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Fremont Street Experience