8 restaurants available nearby
Great food, solid service, and good prices, especially at Happy Hour. Fun, casual ambience. This is definitely a solid local watering hole where you might run into government employees, college students, hospital workers, or private sector folks, all just hanging out and having a good time. The...
The food was great. The waiter was either over loaded or not attending to us due to some other issues. Salad was served with entree. Desert took for ever as did the after dinner coffee. Thankfully, a waiter walking by noticed and helped out. It wasn’t that busy as this was a week night late dinner....
Our server was friendly and helpful. Two out of 3 dishes floored us with their deliciousness. The curry was the best i have ever had, not soupy or heavy, just perfect. The seabass was cooked so that it feel apart in my mouth, so buttery. The artichoke appetizer was just okay in comparison but i...
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- Van Dorn Plaza Shopping Center
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Franklin Farm Village Shopping Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- National Harbor
- Woodgrove Park
- Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Nationals Park
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Ballenger Creek Park
- Herndon Historic District
- White House
- Federal Triangle Metro Station
- Lincoln Memorial