16 restaurants available nearby
We enjoy the weekly Flights & Bites specials, which offer both interesting wines to learn about and very tasty pairings with innovative appetizers. Wine specialist Brad is always on hand to make thoughtful suggestions from the exceptionally eclectic collection of bottled wines on hand, and the...
Great manager and wonderful service! They accommodated our local social group of 20 women and didn't miss a beat in proving personal great service to us. Manager checked on us often and made sure we enjoyed ourselves.
We were so lucky to find Clydes open on Thanksgiving for lunch. We were visiting the area to have Thanksgiving dinner later that day, but needed to find lunch. We were so pleased to find Clydes and then even happier when we arrived. The restaurant was charming, though busy. We never felt crowded...
We recently discovered this wine shop had a bistro. The food was good though the menu was somewhat small. The staff was efficient and very pleasant. One big plus was the ability to buy wine from the shop on the way out. It was a very pleasant surprise.
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Washingtonian Center
- Nationals Park
- Bethesda Metro Station
- White Oak Shopping Center
- National Harbor
- Eastern Market Metro Station
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Bluemont Historic District
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Crystal Gateway Marriott
- Washington Union Station DC
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Dominion Square Shopping Center
- George Mason Park
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Greg Crittenden Memorial Park