Cuisine (20 of 33)
170 restaurants available nearby
My compliments to the chef. If you like to eat food then this restaurant should be seriously considered. As an added feature they also serve beverages. Apparently only Pepsi products though. If you prefer Coke products then I guess there will be an additional decision point. Food was delicious...
Food and service were excellent. Great drink specials. We asked for two dishes without one ingredient each (anchovies, mushrooms) and they came out perfect. Portions were very large. We all took home enough for lunch the next day. Service was wonderful. Our server was attentive (and funny!) The...
Might be a little more then most restaurants in the area but it is sooo worth it. The ambiance is gorgeous inside and out, the food is so tasty and perfectly paired. The bartender truly knows how to makes cocktails... we were impressed with everything, I think this business has only gotten better...
- Gramercy Park
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- 66th Street Lincoln Center
- American Museum of Natural History
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Rockefeller Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- BDL Airport
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Hillside Park Playground
- Chappaqua Station
- Bleecker Street
- Steinway Street
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center