Cuisine (20 of 64)
139 restaurants available nearby
Damian, once again, offered wonderfully attentive service and made the dinner even better.
This time of the year, we usually go for the fish dishes and they did not disappoint. Excellent cod and rockfish with perfectly cooked vegetables could not have been better.
I have been dining at Capri for more than 10 years….it is my very favorite Italian Restaurant in the DC area. Delicious food, always the freshest ingredients, expertly prepared and professionally served. I have had many guests there over the years and they all enjoy the food. Capri is a...
Fantastic food snd service.
Always exceptional quality food.
If you’ve never tried Afghan food you’re truly missing out on one of the most amazingly seasoned foods you’ll ever have. Do yourself a favor and find out for yourself why they are so well rated and a Top Washington magazine recognized restaurant.
If you like Italian food this is just the best. We had lasagne and gnocchi, all fresh made by hand, exquisite. The bread is to die for, made daily from the pizza dough. Great service, the chef is a Naples native, came out to chat and get our reaction. This place is a gem, worthy of attention,...
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Foggy Bottom Gwu Metro Station
- Luray Caverns
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- National Museum of American History
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- International Spy Museum
- Montgomery Mall Shopping Center
- Pickett Park
- Capitol Heights Metro Station
- Brookside Gardens
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Leesburg Historic District
- General Artemas Ward Statue
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Washington Union Station DC
- Metro Center Metro Station