Cuisine (20 of 69)
173 restaurants available nearby
We’re back! After a total renovation, VIC’S BAR is back, reinvigorated and better than ever! Located on the mezzanine level of The Victoria Hotel – it’s the perfect location for both guests in house, as well as locals. Open Thursday to Saturday from 3pm until late, VIC’S BAR offers you somewhere...
The legendary spot in Melbourne’s Little Collins Street might have been a ‘dry’ hotel for almost a century after it was founded by leading temperance advocate and former Victorian Premier, James Munro, but the hotel’s new bar and restaurant, MISTER MUNRO, aims to make up for lost time. MISTER...
Located right in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, Cabinet Bar & Balcony is a sophisticated restaurant that definitely knows how to have a good time. Table reservations at this Rainbow Alley venue are like gold dust, with Cabinet’s famous flatbread pizzas, creative cocktails and warm atmosphere...
From the moment we entered, we were greeted with friendly faces. Customer service was faultless. We had Meatmaiden mood set, leaving it in the hands of the Chef. My husband doesn't eat oysters and anything raw and it was really good that they accommodated our food preferences and changed our...
- Bluebell Apartments
- Australian Home Away at Wonga Park Brushy Creek
- Sandown Park Hotel Noble Park
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- Villa Waratah
- Arrow on Swanston
- Quest Docklands Apartment Hotel
- Boutique Stays - Pier Point
- Nomads St Kilda Beach
- Brady Hotels Central Melbourne
- Anchor on Spencer Top
- Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
- Flinders Loft - A Luxico Holiday Home
- ibis Melbourne - Little Bourke Street
- Hawthorn Holiday House
- Alphington Serviced Apartments
- Paramount Apartments Melbourne
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel
- Quest South Melbourne
- Punthill Burwood