16 restaurants available nearby
Slow night meant super attentive service. We had excellent cocktails, chopped salad, French onion soup, sea bass, porterhouse steak (medium rare) asparagus, onion rings and corn soufflé. Took key lime pie and cheesecake back to the hotel to eat in bed. Everything was great and made for a wonderful...
We had an exceptional dining experience from beginning to end! The service was perfect and the food was outstanding. Our service, Manny, is a master at his craft and made wonderful suggestions to elevate the dining experience. I look forward to returning soon!
Visited Baltimore with my daughter for the weekend. We had a tough time finding somewhere that was open for dinner. I was skeptical about Kona Grill, but it was wonderful! Our server was great, the food was delicious, and the ambiance was very relaxing.
We made a last minute decision to go out for dinner as a family last night. We are vegetarian and our daughter is vegan. Her reaction when she realized that she could eat everything on the menu was priceless! Our server Milton was terrific! All of the staff were so kind! And the food was amazing!...
- Fell's Point
- Deep Run Recreation Center
- Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
- BWI Airport
- Bahia Vista I 403
- Seaford Marketplace Shopping Center
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Laurel Shopping Center
- Colonial Annapolis Historic District
- Waterloo Park
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- Arundel Mills Mall
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Baltimore Museum of Art