Cuisine (20 of 30)
32 restaurants available nearby
My go-to for buffet. First of all, the buffet is affordable relative to other hotels in Kuala Lumpur; Contango’s buffet is at least half the price of the rest in town. The spread may have fewer varieties compared with the other hotels’ buffets, but the quality is excellent.
Some of the waiters and waitresses sounded a bit unfriendly. Nonetheless the ambience, food and service were good.
We went for dim sum lunch. It was fantastic! The food was great, as was the service. It was a weekday and we went early, so it was quite quiet but even when the tables filled up later it wasn't noisy. The ambience was good too. Great place for high-end dim sum, highly recommend.
Overall service is excellent but the food portion can be bigger in my opinion especially the Caesar Salad which I ordered, there should be more vegetables in it. Other than that, the rest is perfect.
- Berjaya Time Square Theme Park Kuala Lumpur
- Hong Leong Bank Bandar Seremban
- Putra World Trade Centre
- Beach Teluk Kemang Port Dickson
- Neway Ktv Kuala Lumpur
- Ampang Park Station
- Merdeka Square
- Pd Waterfront Port Dickson
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre Klcc
- Sungei Wang Plaza
- Mines Wonderland
- State Monument State Secretariat Building
- Kl Central Park The Lake Gardens
- Genting Highlands
- Ampang Park
- Shah Alam Convention Center
- Bukit Bintang Plaza
- Mid Valley Megamall
- Gsc Pavilion Kl Golden Screen Cinemas
- Merdeka Stadium