11 restaurants available nearby
We went to the restaurant to celebrate Mother’s Day. The table was prepared and ready for our arrival . We were promptly seated.
The cream of tomato soup was ordered as an appetizer and it was excellent. The four of us ordered the following meals: the grilled chicken breast (2); the salmon and...
Yummmmm! We travel from Massachusetts to do a yearly Easter weekend trip to Hersheypark and the Sinkhole is always our first choice for dinner! This was our fourth year and as always it did not disappoint. The food was fantastic and the service was awesome!! We’ll be back next year!
- Delaware River Access Area
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Walnut Street, Philadelphia
- Parx Racing And Casino
- B.F. Hiestand House
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Shoppes At Brinton Lake Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Drums
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Cooper River Parkway
- Suburban Square Shopping Center
- Park City Mall
- Cohocksink Recreation Center
- Harrisburg East Mall
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel